1. If you’re washing your face at the sink: Hold your hair back with an elastic or a headband.
If you’re in the tub or shower: Either rinse your hair back or put it in a cap. Remember to get bangs/fringes out of the way if you have any.
2. Splash luke warm (not hot) water all over your face. Luke warm water opens your pores and helps you clean deeper, so avoid using cold water if possible.
3. Squeeze out your facial cleanser or ÉCLAIRÉ Cellnergic Refreshing Facial Foaming Cleanser onto clean palms. Rub between the palms until it is foaming.
4. Apply your facial cleanser or ÉCLAIRÉ Cellnergic Refreshing Facial Foaming Cleanser to the face (and neck) using gentle, upward circular motions. Spread all over the face (and neck) gently, especially if you have acne; Remember that you don't need a lot of product for a thorough clean. Gently massage with your fingertips.
- You may use a soft face scrubber (a soft, knit piece of material) or facecloth. Gently rub it in upward circles over your skin as you did the cleanser. Don’t scrub hard or you will irritate the skin and encourage wrinkles.
- Always tightly close the container after use and store the cleanser in a dry place, at room temperature, out of reach of children.
5. Thoroughly rinse away the cleanser. Splash your face (and neck) repeatedly with clean luke warm water (not hot), rubbing gently with your hands after each splash. If it all does not come off, wet a cloth and rub your face (and neck) gently to get the more obvious stuff off, then rinse again.
- Rinse thoroughly or rinse more than you think you need to. Cleanser residue will clog your pores, dry out your skin, and possibly even affect your skin’s natural pH. Leaving cleanser film on your skin will make it dirtier than when you started.
- Pay extra attention to your hairline, jawline, and anything that drips down your neck. It’s easy to neglect these spots while rinsing.
6. With a soft, clean face towel, gently pat your face (and neck) dry. Try not to rub or pull at your skin, which encourages wrinkles.
7. You may wash your face (and neck) with your facial cleanser or ÉCLAIRÉ Cellnergic Refreshing Facial Foaming Cleanser two times daily (morning and night) or as required.
8. For a best results, continue by applying your facial toner or ÉCLAIRÉ Cellnergic Renewal Facial Toner to the cleansed face (and neck) with a cotton ball or pad and let it dry.
9. Before use ÉCLAIRÉ Cellnergic product range for a first time, test your skin reaction first by applying the ÉCLAIRÉ product to small part of skin area (Avoid open wound skin areas). Follow the direction of use. If after few hours, there is no adverse reaction, begin using. If you experience any skin irritation during use, wash the skin and rinse thoroughly with water. If this skin sensitivity/irritation persists, seek medical advice.
10. Read the label of your product container or product insert for contents/ingredients before use. Check if you are allergic to any of the ingredient. Please note that if skin sensitivity occurs or sign of irritation appear, consult your physician.